1. Take your new display out of its cardboard box.
2. Place into an appropriate container, keeping the string tied.
3. IMPORTANT: Dried flowers DO NOT NEED WATER.
4. Always display dried flowers indoors, to keep them protected from the elements.
5. Keep your dried flowers away from direct sunlight, areas of bright light and away from humidity.
6. Dust with a feather duster if they need dusting.
7. Temperature changes should be avoided to prevent humidity which could affect your blossoms.
Enjoy your Baked Blossoms!
PLEASE NOTE: Our baked blossoms (dried flowers) should be kept away from children and animals at all times. These flowers are not edible. Keep aware from fire. Avoid contact with fabric as these flowers may contain dyes that can transfer.